If you need help with animal evacuation or shelter-in-place animal care, click here.  Evacuation / SIP Instructions

Thank you Merced Flood Volunteers (Facebook Post (Landscape)) (1)

MERCED FLOODS:  The CCADT was activated on January 9-19 to assist Merced County Animal Services with disaster sheltering of small companion pets, horses, ponies, and goats at the Merced County Fairgrounds.  Over 100 animals were sheltered.  Both small and large animal shelters are now closed.

CCADT Recruitment & Training 2023

Offering two dates in our Central Valley!

February 4-5, 2023 (Northern Valley)
Madera District Fairgrounds - Hatfield Hall
1850 W. Cleveland Ave.  Madera, CA
Deadline to register:  January 27, 2023

March 11-12, 2023 (Southern Valley)
Bakersfield SPCA
3000 Gibson Street; Bakersfield, CA
Deadline to register:  March 1, 2023

Register to attend CCADT's 2023 regional trainings.  Learn what it takes to join the team that has responded to multiple wildfires, flooding, and single/multi-unit home fires.