horses, galloping, running

If you are a resident in one of these counties and need help with animal evacuation or shelter-in-place care, please follow the instructions listed below. For Kings, Tulare and Kern Counties, contact your local animal services agency first or text us at our evacuation hotline number.

Fresno County:  Click on the request form link  or scan the QR code.

RedCap QR Code

Madera County:  Call the county 311 service line.  Live operators are available from 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. After 5 p.m., TEXT your request to (866) 333-EVAC (3822)

Mariposa County:  Call the Sheriff's Office / Animal Services at (209) 966-3615

If you reside in counties not mentioned above and need assistance with your pets during a disaster, please call or text (preferably) to 866-333-EVAC (333-3822).  Please do not send an email from this contact page.  We'll be able to get to you quicker if you use call or text us.  Thank You!


  • MM slash DD slash YYYY
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.


Mailing Address & Package Delivery
5132 N. Palm Avenue; Fresno, CA 93704
(888) 40C-CADT (402-2238)

Kern County Division
Mailing:  785 Tucker Road, #G433
Tehachapi, CA 93561
(888) 40C-CCADT (402-2239)